L28 (F54/p79 Flattop) + 280Z 5 Speed

Price - $1,200.00

Time Left - 8 Days, 4 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

I'm putting a VQ in my Z, so I'm selling the current L28 and 280z 5 speed. The L28 is out of a non-turbo 280zx, arguably the best N/A combo available in the L6. I had it apart a few years ago to look things over, and it still had the factory hash marks in the cylinders and overall checked out good. I've since put 3,500 miles on it and haven't had any major issues with the engine itself. I decided to run a 4 barrel carb initially and this was a mistake, but I ultimately decided I wanted a modern engine anyways so I'm swapping. The engine will come with: cs144 alternator, 240z euro dizzy with pertronix, MSD digital 6a box and MSD coil, and some other things I'm forgetting about. The trans is a similar story, and includes a modified MSA short throw shifter. I'll go ahead and sell the 4 barrel set up separately because there are many much better options for fuel metering on these motors (in my opinion). However, if you do want the 4 barrel we can talk. That being said, I have not yet pulled the motor or trans so I can take you for a drive to really show you that the motor/trans are good.

Asking $1200 OBO for the lot.

I'm located near Sacramento. Feel free to text/call (before 9pm please) 415 209 4441
Let me know if I can answer any other questions.
-Austin

Item Location

• Country USA
  • State or Province CA
  • City Sacramento

Contact Information

• Phone Number 415-209-4441
There are no public questions for this advert.