1965 L320 Project Runs And Drives For Sale

Price - $4,000.00

Time Left - 16 Days, 23 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

I really hate the thought of doing this but found something I feel I must go buy so my little 320 is up for sale if the price is right...would like to have $4000 but may be open to serious offers especially if leaving it's looks alone and the option for me to get first crack at buying it back if you ever decide to resell. Truck runs, drives, stops and turns (tires rub...definitely too big) Since buying it I've bed linered the entire underside and replaced all brake and fuel lines with copper lines, all brake bits (adjusters, wheel cylinders, hoses, master cylinder, hardware, etc...reused shoes/drums as they were in good shape), clutch master/slave/line/hoserebuilt fuel pump, cleaned and resealed carb, fuel level sending unit, radiator from a 1500 roadster, new plugs, wires, points, starter was completely rebuilt with new parts...also have some new not installed stuff like thermostat, rod and main bearings (just bought because I actually found them available, waterpump, spare clutch, belt...and have most parts I removed as well. Have original key as well. Very solid frame and body (less fenders) have a salvage title due to it being repoed 10years ago...it will need charging system address, lights and some wiring but all in all very complete solid little truck. You can PM me or email me directly 1Rusty8Rat7@gmail.com for more info/pics because I can't get them to post...started a thread, it's the rat rod 320 with flames...also truck is located close to York, PA

Also if someone wants I'd consider selling the wheels/tires separately for $500...believe they're American racing? Aluminum 15x8.5..I believe with brand new 215/70r15 firestone fr710 tires (might have 2 miles on them)

Datsun Information

• Model L320
  • Year 1965

Vehicle Location

• Country USA
  • State or Province Pennsylvania
  • City Red Lion

Contact Information

• Phone Number 7175864533
  • Email Address 1Rusty8Rat7@gmail.com
There are no public questions for this advert.